Transcript services

Please send your request via mail or email to our main office. You may pay the transcript fee online or send a check for $9.00.

The National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS) does not issue transcripts. Students wishing to receive college credit via the NCCRS recommendations should ask Faith Builders to send a transcript to the college or university at which they are attending. The NCCRS credit recommendations can be viewed at

Students who attended Faith Builders prior to 2010 may be able to request a transcript from ACE CREDIT. For more information, please visit